You are here

In case of and accident or car malfuntion what should we do?

In case of an accident you should contact immediately the police and us. Either and accident or a car malfuntion we have a 24 hours service phone which you can contact at anytime. We'll replace the vehicle immediately and you'll be able to continue your holidays without worries.